Greetings

Members can introduce themselves in this forum

Moderators: iluyimbazi, ArnoldGarryUG

NotlufAkopo

Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello guys I salute all of you have come this far, looking forward into sharing and learning from our vast and diverse community. My name is Fulton Olal O., Although I chose to maintain my Facebook User name for the purpose of sharing here.

Great thanks to Arnold Garry Galiwango for the great effort put into seeing that these community becomes one of the greatest community around the Globe. Big up!
ArnoldGarryUG

Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:49 pm

Awesome. Good to have you here. Hope these forums will be helpful.
Lecturer • Web Designer
App Developer • Tech Enthusiast • Android OS Guru
@ArnoldGarryUG on Twitter
Enosy droid_fever

Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Quick Reply...I can see this as one of the most visited android forums in a few months to come... and will b *super awesome* when it gets its app version
Steith

Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:57 am

i imagine lots of things, i don't want to make a haven, but lots of things are coming our way and we have not option but to dive in and enjoy.
Meanwhile i was thinking of a news center, sourced from facebook,twitter and any android breaking news sites
iluyimbazi

Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Steith wrote:i imagine lots of things, i don't want to make a haven, but lots of things are coming our way and we have not option but to dive in and enjoy.
Meanwhile i was thinking of a news center, sourced from facebook,twitter and any android breaking news sites
That will be on the main site, just wait for the launch. Expect no more, Garry is not sleeping
Ivan Luyimbazi :D
Visma

Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Enosy droid_fever wrote:Quick Reply...I can see this as one of the most visited android forums in a few months to come... and will b *super awesome* when it gets its app version
Yho, @Enosy, app is on its way now still developing... its now in testing stage... will keep you updated
Youcity108

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Great forum, i love it